All Recipes or Posts by Michelle Tampakis
There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
Michelle Wins Top 10! We are thrilled to announce that our President / Owner Michelle Tampakis has not only been nominated, but has WON in a competitive category by Dessert Professional Magazine, one of the Pastry World’s leading authorities, as one of the top 10 bakers in America. Michelle is proud to be included among […]
We are proud to announce that Dessert Professional Magazine nominated our very own Michelle Tampakis as one of their Top Ten Bread Bakers for 2016 in their March edition. Interest in gluten-free is rising, and we are thrilled that they have recognized her contributions. Check out our featured pages.
- There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
- Celebrating #greekheritage with traditional dances at Borough Hall. Ώπα παιδιά! #afantisschool
- Michelle Voted ‘Top 10’ in USA
- Dessert Professional Magazine Nominates Michelle as a Top 10 Bread Baker for 2016
- Gingerbread House Party With Michelle Tampakis on WETV