Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
Whipped Pastry Boutique is expanding to better serve our growing customer base! We’re taking an additional 1000 square feet of space. Construction began today, and should be completed by August!
We’re proud to announce that our own Michelle Tampakis is currently featured in the November/ December issue of The National Culinary Review’s Stepping Out article focusing on chefs who have ‘stepped out’ of the kitchen into broader career paths and opportunities. Written by journalist Kathryn Kjarsgaard, the piece also details the common motivations for chefs […]
- There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
- Celebrating #greekheritage with traditional dances at Borough Hall. Ώπα παιδιά! #afantisschool
- Michelle Voted ‘Top 10’ in USA
- Dessert Professional Magazine Nominates Michelle as a Top 10 Bread Baker for 2016
- Gingerbread House Party With Michelle Tampakis on WETV