Looking to learn how to cook gluten-free for yourself or your family? The Institute of Culinary Education also offers Recreation Culinary Courses, and Whipped Pastry Boutique Founder and President Michelle Tampakis is headlining the course “Gluten-free Tapas.” In this course you’ll discover how to make gluten-free appetizers, including homemade baguettes, fritters, salads and other delicious snacks. On December 1, the brand new class “Gluten-Free Cookies and Cupcakes for Parents and Kids” will run for the first time from 6-9pm. You’ll learn how to bake and decorate an array of craveable gluten-free sweets, including Red Velvet or Vanilla Cupcakes and Vanilla Butter Cookies with Royal Icing and Rolled Fondant.
- There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
- Celebrating #greekheritage with traditional dances at Borough Hall. Ώπα παιδιά! #afantisschool
- Michelle Voted ‘Top 10’ in USA
- Dessert Professional Magazine Nominates Michelle as a Top 10 Bread Baker for 2016
- Gingerbread House Party With Michelle Tampakis on WETV