Whipped Pastry Boutique is always happy to donate gluten-free goodies to a good cause. This April we are donating to an auction benefitting the A. Fantis School in Brooklyn Heights, NY, soon to celebrate their 50th Anniversary. The event, held at Thalassa Restaurant in Tribeca raised over $100,000 last year and hopes are high that this 5th annual event will be equally rewarding. Proceeds will go toward the Parent Teacher Organization which has renovated and installed a rooftop playground at the school, and furnished the school with computers and library supplies. Whipped Pastry’s Butter Crunch will be included in the event goodie-bags, and we have donated each year the event has been held. In addition to donating to a good cause, we are also helping to spreading knowledge to celiac sufferers that leading a gluten-free life doesn’t mean one without pleasure is our continuing company mission.
- There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
- Celebrating #greekheritage with traditional dances at Borough Hall. Ώπα παιδιά! #afantisschool
- Michelle Voted ‘Top 10’ in USA
- Dessert Professional Magazine Nominates Michelle as a Top 10 Bread Baker for 2016
- Gingerbread House Party With Michelle Tampakis on WETV