From The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE), Senior Pastry Instructor Chef Michelle Tampakis, head of ICE’s Center for Advanced Pastry Studies, will serve gluten-free Guittard single origin chocolate petit fours as well as four types of Guittard single origin bonbons made of milk, dark and white chocolates, all handcrafted by ICE professional Pastry and Baking Arts program students. Chef Michelle, an award winning chocolatier and competitor, was one of Dessert Professional’s annual Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America in 2010 and is a specialist in gluten-free desserts as well as confections. Chef Michelle will also display a chocolate showpiece, created specially by her for the event, using Guittard dark chocolate.
- There’s something about little tarts (that contain chocolate) that makes me happy. Hazelnuts aren’t bad either.
- Celebrating #greekheritage with traditional dances at Borough Hall. Ώπα παιδιά! #afantisschool
- Michelle Voted ‘Top 10’ in USA
- Dessert Professional Magazine Nominates Michelle as a Top 10 Bread Baker for 2016
- Gingerbread House Party With Michelle Tampakis on WETV